Manske's Top Picks
An Internet Hotlist on Sites for Kids
created by Mrs. Manske
Hamilton School District
| Kindergarten and Grade 1
| Grades 2-3
| Grade 4
| Grade 5
| Learning Games and Activities
| Indoor Fun
Parents, here is a list of some of the sites we use at school. Students are usually directed to the reinforcing games/activities as a lesson or as reinforcement of a taught concept. Have fun exploring them with your children. We check the links listed here once a month. If you find any that are no longer working, please don't hesitate to notify me at:
The Internet Resources
Kindergarten and Grade 1
Learning Games and Activities
- ****NEW Typing Games**** - Have some fun practicing the skill of keyboarding.
- Free Typing Games - Click here to practice your typing skills all while feeding the frogs, saving the planet from asteroids and sailing on a nice lake:)
- Math Advantage - Use these to get added practice on math concepts at your grade level.
- Typing Club - Use this website to practice your letters. Remember to record your WPM time and accuracy percentage on your Typing Club record sheet.
- Wacky Web Tales - Learn parts of speech the fun way. Create stories by filling in (Mad-lib style)the blanks.
Content by Mrs. Manske, email@example.com
Last revised Wed Nov 26 7:35:44 US/Pacific 2014